Monday, December 28, 2020

Everyone's Favorite Educational Quiz Game, Kahoot!

 


Hello everyone! 

Today, I'm going to talk about Kahoot. Kahoot is platform that makes learning things easier for students and also for teachers by making it more fun. With Kahoot, you can create fun games about any subject you choose or join other people's games. In addition to its gamified infrastructure, Kahoot is very interesting thanks to its rich sounds and visual structure, making learning easier. In general, at the end of the lessons, when students are bored, teachers play Kahoot with them to get their attention back. Thus, the students both relieve their boredom and refresh what they have learned in the lesson with the quizzes and games in Kahoot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Seven Week "Open and Distance Learning" Journey!

  Hello! In this post, I will share with you what I learned and what I did in my "Open and Distance Learning" course for 7 weeks. ...