Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Pin Your Interests On Pinterest!

 



Hello everyone!

Pinterest is a platform where users share and interact with an incredible number of various photos. It is, as you can understand from its name, a platform where you can Pin your Interests. I can hear you asking, 'where is the educational aspect in there?' Well, it depends on how you use it. On Pinterest, most people also share educational stuff. There are also many useful things for learning English like grammar knowledge, vocabulary, prepositions etc. All you have to do is write the subject you want to learn in the search bar, after typing, you will come across all sorts of pictures and you can save them and pin them on your own page.

  • I pinned many pictures under the title 'English language learning', and added the photo in case you want to see it. 


If you would like to visit Pinterest, here is the link for it https://www.pinterest.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Seven Week "Open and Distance Learning" Journey!

  Hello! In this post, I will share with you what I learned and what I did in my "Open and Distance Learning" course for 7 weeks. ...