Saturday, January 2, 2021

Online Lessons with Flipgrid!

 



Hello everyone!

Flipgrid is a video tool that allows teachers to post "Topics" that are essentially videos with some texts. This is then shared with students, who can respond to their teachers post. The response can be made using flip grid's camera to create videos that are then posted to the Topic. These videos can be recorded as many times as needed before uploading, and can have the addition of emoji, text, stickers or custom stickers. Using video to interact is also one of the best parts about Flipgrid, it's like being face to face in real world, but without the pressure of a real classroom. Since students are given the space and time to respond when they're ready, it can make also educational engagement possible for the anxious students that feel left out in their classes.

  • I also created my own class on Flipgrid, its code is (kl1979).










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Seven Week "Open and Distance Learning" Journey!

  Hello! In this post, I will share with you what I learned and what I did in my "Open and Distance Learning" course for 7 weeks. ...