Thursday, December 24, 2020

An Online Classroom; Edmodo!

 



Hello everyone! I will introduce a useful web tool to teachers and to the future teachers out there. It's Edmodo!

Edmodo is a web tool used to create a virtual classroom. It's an alternative platform that you can use to increase interaction with teachers, students and also with their parents. It can be used also to increasing learning outside the classroom. Thanks to Edmodo, it can be very easy for a teacher to communicate with their students outside of the classroom and send them works. With this tool, teachers can create classes, make quizzes to their students, send and notify homework and much more. Thanks to this web tool, students can gain the acquisition of the conscious use of technology, and at the same time, the usefulness of Edmodo can increase their interest thanks to the design structure they are familiar with.

  • I even logged in as a teacher to try it out and opened my first class (sg7uya), It was a fun process even though I didn't have students, I understood how it works. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Seven Week "Open and Distance Learning" Journey!

  Hello! In this post, I will share with you what I learned and what I did in my "Open and Distance Learning" course for 7 weeks. ...