Friday, December 25, 2020

Online Learning With Moodle!

 




Hello everyone!

Moodle, in it's simplest definition, is a web software for creating online lessons. Moodle stands for Modular-Object-Oriented-Dynamic-Learning-Environment. We can say that it's somehow like an online classroom for the teachers and students that is designed so that it can be integrated into our education system. Moodle has also the necessary features and benefits to fulfill most of the activities that can be needed in distance learning.

As far as I researched it, many universities use Moodle for its usefulness. Lecturers and assistants can share the slides taught in the lesson, assignments and projects here. Students and faculty members can message and send images to each other trough this system. And many more things can be done in Moodle. 


If you would like to visit Moodle, you can click here https://moodle.org/?lang=en 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Seven Week "Open and Distance Learning" Journey!

  Hello! In this post, I will share with you what I learned and what I did in my "Open and Distance Learning" course for 7 weeks. ...